- For the speedy, 'emergency' correction of iron deficiency when symptoms appear in a growing crop.
- As an efficient iron source in hydroponics and fertigation systems particularly where low pH stock tanks are employed.
- A high performance iron chelate to prevent and correct iron deficiency in most, horticultural and ornamental crops growing in high pH conditions.
- Especially recommended where the correction of iron deficiency is agronomically critical to achieve crop quality and profitability.
- Contains 2.0 % water soluble iron chelated by EDDHSA, 95% of which is chelated by the ortho-ortho isomer. This is the most biologically effective so correction of iron deficiency is quick and reliable.
- Remains physically in solution at very low pH levels so ideal for adding to acidified "A" stock tanks.
- High chemical stability therefore suitable for use in calcareous, high pH (up to 9.0 and above) soils.
- Compatible with soluble phosphates thereby remaining effective in hydroponics and liquid feed systems.
- Supplied as an easy to use liquid formulation. Can be measured volumetrically and disperses instantly.
Liquid formulation of potassium ferric ethylenediamine bis-(2-hydroxysulphonylphenyl acetate) (Fe EDDHSA K) containing:
Water soluble Fe: 2.0 %
Fe chelated by EDDHSA: 2.0 %
Fe chelated by o-o EDDHSA 1.9 % minimum
Practical pH stability range: 4 – 9 (in aqueous solution)
Pack Size12 x 1 litre bottles, 20 litre jerrycans