Hanging baskets typically contain a lightweight inert growing media (peat and/or green waste compost) with no inherent reserves of nutrients. Watering is often infrequent and the baskets can repeatedly cycle from very wet to very dry. With baskets being expensive to produce and maintain, and being very visible, it is especially important that they are fertilized well to keep them looking healthy and attractive throughout their life.
To provide balanced nutrition to all types of plants growing in hanging baskets.
- Balanced N:P:K feed with 2:1:4 ratio to maintain healthy compact growth and maximize flower life. Balance of nitrogen types to give fast response and longer lasting effects.
- Iron (Fe) chelated by the super effective EDDHA chelate to combat yellowing associated with iron chlorosis, even in hard water areas.
- Robust levels of all 6 essential trace elements in chelated form for efficient feeding and healthy growth.
- Contains magnesium (Mg) to combat “vein like” appearance leaves associated with magnesium deficiency.
- Contains a sophisticated specialist horticultural wetter to ensure rapid adsorption and soaking of the growing media even when it has dried out and will otherwise repel water.
- Concentrated feed that is easy to use, handle and store.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||6.00%|
|Phosphorus (P) soluble in water as P2O5||2.30%|
|Potassium (K) as K2O||8.00%|
|Magnesium (Mg)as MgO||3.00%|
|Boron (B) soluble in water||0.016%|
|Copper (Cu) chelated by EDTA||0.004%|
|Iron (Fe) chelated by EDDHA||0.08%|
|Manganese (Mn) chelated by EDTA||0.04%|
|Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water||0.0004%|
|Zinc (Zn) chelated by EDTA||0.04%|
Pack Size1, 5, 10, 20, 200 & 1000 litres
Other Liquid Solution to Consider