To prevent and correct combined copper and manganese deficiency primarily in cereal crops. Also suitable for most agricultural, horticultural and ornamental crops where there is a recognised need.
Recommended for foliar application.
- Cereals are particularly sensitive to copper and manganese deficiency and crops growing on a variety of soil types often suffer from a combined deficiency.
- Solufeed Comanche is a highly stable top quality chelated copper/manganese fertiliser for safe, efficient and convenient prevention and correction of combined copper and manganese deficiency.
- Supplied as free-flowing, dustless and highly soluble microgranules.
- Compatible with many crop care products enabling economic tank mixing for simultaneous application. Unless formally recommended tank mixing is carried out at users’ risk.
- Excellent environmental and Regulatory credentials.
A spray agglomerated microgranule formulation of copper ethylenediamine tetraacetate (Cu EDTA) and manganese ethylenediamine tetraacetate (Mn EDTA)
Water soluble Cu: 2.40%
Cu chelated by EDTA: min 2.28%
Water soluble Mn: 10.0%
Mn chelated by EDTA: min 9.50%
Practical pH stability range: 4 – 9 (in aqueous solution)
Pack SizeVarious pack sizes available
Other Micronutrient to Consider