Available as non-acidic for soft water solutions.
To provide a complete soluble NPK feed specifically for container or soil grown Blueberries and to overcome the problems of high irrigation water pH and associated bicarbonates.
- Has a specific macro and micronutrient analysis to maximise the marketable yield of Blueberries.
- Contains the correct forms of nitrogen for the crop - no waste.
- Metallic micronutrients are chelated by EDTA to ensure that they are fully available to the crop.
- Reduces irrigation water pH and neutralises bicarbonates.
- Dissolves rapidly and completely even in cold water.
- Cost effective.
12:10:11+4 MgO + TE
|Total nitrogen (N) of which||12.0|
|Ureic nitrogen (N)||1.3|
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5)||10.0 (P:4.4)|
|Potassium oxide (K2O)||10.8 (K:9.0)|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO)||4.4 (Mg: 2.7)|
|Boron (B) soluble in water||0.015|
|Copper (Cu) (as EDTA)||0.017|
|Iron (Fe) (as EDTA)||0.060|
|Manganese (Mn) (as EDTA)||0.034|
|Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water||0.001|
|Zinc (Zn) (as EDTA)||0.017|
|Calculated EC at 1 gram per litre||1.5 mS|
Pack Size20 kg sack, 50 per pallet.
Other Crop Specific to Consider