A world-renowned soil quality improver made by a composting technique which results in high amounts of probiotic bacteria to improve soil and compost quality. "For stronger and healthier plants".
The organic base of Biovin™ consists of the organic remains of grape pressing. This goes through a unique fermentation process where carefully controlled bacterial action results in a product rich in plant growth factors (eg auxins), organic plant nutrients and beneficial micro-organisms. These include nitrogen fixing (Actinomycetes) and SAR (Systemic Acquired Resistance) bacteria which promote resistance to diseases.
Biovin™ plays an important role in stimulating mycorrhizal relationships to create a living interface between roots and soil thereby improving root activity, nutrient uptake and plant growth.
Biovin™ is a certified organic fertilizer/soil improver in Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands, Greece, Austria and many other European countries for use in certified organic and conventional farming.
Biovin™ has been used successfully by growers all over the world since 1974 and much research resulting in scientific reports have been published.
- Improves soil health in a growing systems.
- Stimulates development and symbiotic activity of mycorrhizae.
- Stimulates plant health and resistance.
- Stimulates growth and functionality of beneficial soil/root bacteria.
- Natural organic fertilizer (3:1:2).
- Guaranteed free of diseases or weeds.
- Avoids nitrate leaching to ground water and keeps mineral available for plants.
- Also contains available silicon (Si).
Contains 100% natural ingredients derived form grape residues.
Pack Size20kg bags, 40 per pallet (=800kg) or 600 kg bulk bags.