These new formulations have been designed with modern cultivation methods in mind. Trace element crop nutrition now becomes more convenient for today's grower by offering the following important advantages:
- Sodium free so ideal for sodium-sensitive situations such as modern recirculating feed systems.
- Very high solubility for fast preparation of concentrated stock solutions.
- Supplied as free-flowing, dustless microgranules, so easy and pleasant to use.
- Can replace traditional sodium-based products in all applications.
- Useful counter ion fertilizer contribution (K or NH4).
In Other News
Small-scale pH control
Crops grown in inert growing media (peat, rockwool, coir, NFT etc) need irrigation water with a pH which is just on the acid side of neutral. The optimum is around pH 6.0 – 6.5 although some crops go lower than this.
Why Solufeed Chelates
Today's farmers and growers have a wide choice of micronutrient products at their disposal. Discover the important features & benefits offered by chelates from Solufeed