Following the recent launch of Solufeed Sodium-Free TEC™, we are pleased to introduce a companion range of sodium-free individual chelated micronutrients - calcium, copper, manganese, iron and zinc.
These new formulations have been designed with modern cultivation methods in mind. Trace element crop nutrition now becomes more convenient for today's grower by offering the following important advantages:
- Sodium free so ideal for sodium-sensitive situations such as modern recirculating feed systems.
- Very high solubility for fast preparation of concentrated stock solutions.
- Supplied as free-flowing, dustless microgranules, so easy and pleasant to use.
- Can replace traditional sodium-based products in all applications.
- Useful counter ion fertilizer contribution (K or NH4).
In Other News
Small-scale pH control
Crops grown in inert growing media (peat, rockwool, coir, NFT etc) need irrigation water with a pH which is just on the acid side of neutral. The optimum is around pH 6.0 – 6.5 although some crops go lower than this.
Why Solufeed Chelates
Today's farmers and growers have a wide choice of micronutrient products at their disposal. Discover the important features & benefits offered by chelates from Solufeed